Believe in magic - Speed painting

Oggi vorrei mostrarvi lo speed painting di un'illustrazione che ho realizzato ieri sera...e si vede, data la pinna mancante del povero narvalo! Ero così stanca che me ne sono dimenticata :D Come vedrete nell'immagine dell'illustrazione finita sotto il video, ho subito rimediato all'errore! Buona visione :)

Today I would like to show you the speed painting of a narwhal illustration I made yesterday evening...and you can see it from the missing fin of the poor narwhal! I was so tired I forgot it :D But as you'll see from the image of the finished illustration below the video, I added it immediately I found out that it was missing! :D Enjoy the video :)


believe in magic, blue narwhal in the ocean digital illustration made using Photoshop
Made with Photoshop CS6 using Alex Dukal brushes (watercolors and pencils)

post signature

Nessun commento

I vostri commenti alimentano il mio blog e la mia voglia di condividere con voi i miei lavori! Ogni commento sarà dunque bene accetto, anche quelli di critica! :)