Love is in the air...New items in my shops!


Buondì! Ecco un aggiornamento di quello che potrete trovare nei miei negozi che, piano piano, si stanno vestendo di amore! :D
Good morning! Here an update of what you can find in my shops that are slowly dressing up with love! :D

Partiamo dalle novità di oggi
Let's begin with the new ones

"You're beautiful" - for her-

"You're beautiful" - for him -


Queste invece sono dei giorni passati
These are from the past days

"I love you beary much"

Customizable with name "Will you be my Valentine?" - PRINTABLE

Customizable with name "Will you be my Valentine?" - PRINTABLE


Che dite? Vi piacciono? Datemi un vostro parere! :)
Buona giornata!
What do you think? Do you like them? Give me your opinion! :)
Have a great day!
post signature

2 commenti

I vostri commenti alimentano il mio blog e la mia voglia di condividere con voi i miei lavori! Ogni commento sarà dunque bene accetto, anche quelli di critica! :)