ITA: Buon sabato e inizio weekend miei cari amici! Come avrete notato, sto cercando di "lucidare" il mio blog. Per questo mi sto anche impegnando a ripristinare le insBEARations che, salvo imprevisti, vi terranno compagnia tutti i sabati d'ora in avanti!
Dunque ecco le mie insBEARations di questo sabato. Spero vi piacciano! :)

Buon weekend!

ENG: Happy Saturday my dear friends! As you may have noticed, I'm trying to apply some"polish"  to my blog. That's because I am also working to restore the insBEARations posts that will keep you company every Saturday from now on!

So here are my insBEARations for this Saturday. I hope you like them! 

Have a great weekend! :)




post signature

                     

Illustration by Belén Segarra



Heirloom Bear Blanket by romawinkel



Archibald Bear by heleneweston


Bear Tea Towel by Gingiber


Bear by k e e k i


Bear by the tumbleweed chronicles


Bear ring on lazyoaf.com


Bear Animal Art by ModernPOP


Wet Bear via Pinterest















Nessun commento

I vostri commenti alimentano il mio blog e la mia voglia di condividere con voi i miei lavori! Ogni commento sarà dunque bene accetto, anche quelli di critica! :)